Get InvolvedGoing – Short Term Missions
Most of our work is accomplished through Short Term Missions teams.
Whether you are looking for opportunities for yourself or a group, the need across Africa is great and so is the demand. Short Term Teams usually number between three and thirty participants (except on vision trips), and are usually made op of civic organizations or families, and serve between one-week to two-weeks. There are some exceptions, though!
A Team usually works together to accomplish a specific goal. All this depends on the Team’s skills. See our Programs and Projects for some of the areas where you can serve. Below is a list of some of those areas.
If you are looking for open doors, then you have come to the right place. Feel free to contact us for more information
- Small business initiatives (micro-finance)
- Medical outreach
- Agricultural for sustainable development
- Educational support to less privileged Student (through various forms of sponsorship)
- Youth Development & Leadership Formation
- Assistance to prisoners
- Short term missions
- Participatory, sustainable development